• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three Photos

What's the name of your little brown rabbit, I think he is housed on his own. I want a photo of him please!! xx

Harry looks like he wants a kiss, so I'm sending him one.

Lady Lydia looks like she lives in that pot, and has just popped her head out to have a little gossip with you about what's been going on in The Archers.

Miss Bunny Penny and Flynn look very contented.

Brian appears to be having a 'special' moult!

:love::love::love:

:love::love::love: Such a sweet one of Harry. Miss Bunny Penny looks very content with Flynn.

How are Lady Lydia and Brian ? I know Brian was having hormones problems, has it settled down now ?

:love::love::love: Such a sweet one of Harry. Miss Bunny Penny looks very content with Flynn.

How are Lady Lydia and Brian ? I know Brian was having hormones problems, has it settled down now ?

Brian is doing OK and his hormone issues are not causing him so much stress at the moment. Lydia seems to be coping OK and so far her symptoms have not become worse xx

Brian is doing OK and his hormone issues are not causing him so much stress at the moment. Lydia seems to be coping OK and so far her symptoms have not become worse xx

Pleased to hear Brian's hormones are fine and Lady Lydia is stable. I really hope she is fine for a long time.

Back