• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scarlett is upset & Hay Experts toy question

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
And I dunno what to do :( I left her alone with his body in the bathroom but when I went back in she was hiding behind the toilet, no idea if this is normal behaviour in this situation and I'm on my phone so can't really search on here properly at the moment. Obviously she doesn't spend much time in the bathroom so maybe it's just because it's an unfamiliar room. I left them alone so don't know of she went anywhere near him

She was eating fine right before I put her in there with him, now she seems to have no appetite. I've put her back out there now with some of her fave food because that's where she usually eats and I want to encourage her to eat. But she must be really lonely and confused by herself :( I'm gonna go and get her in a minute I think, I can just tell she is sad and I don't know what I can do. Sorting out lots of new toys now, not that she seems in the mood to be playing. I'm here all weekend but have to go to work on Monday and she will be alone all day

Is it quite normal that she isn't really eating at the moment, obv I know it's important that she does eat soon but dunno if I should be worrying at this point. I let her say goodbye about four hours ago

Last edited:
I would just leave her in her familiar environment for a while now. Just provide some of her favourite bits of food. I'd try to keep to her normal routine as much as possible as that will help her feel more secure.

I am really sorry about Trip :cry:

I have no experience with this but just want to say sorry for your loss and hope Scarlett is OK. Lots of hugs. xx

Thank you guys :( I will do that

She has eaten now though and seems ok, she isn't really doing much but I suppose thats normal

Another question, sorry :oops: Remember those wooden toys the hay experts used to sell? Rattles and stuff, where can I get toys like that now? They don't seem to do them anymore. I just want to give her as much as possible to try and keep her entertained until we decide what we are going to do. I actually thought I had some of these toys in the shed from when I went OTT and ordered a stupid amount of them but I can't find them now

Try ebay or you could get stuff from baby shops if she likes rattles and throwing stuff around.

Doughnut loves tunnels she has no interest in other stuff.

Thank you guys :( I will do that

She has eaten now though and seems ok, she isn't really doing much but I suppose thats normal

Another question, sorry :oops: Remember those wooden toys the hay experts used to sell? Rattles and stuff, where can I get toys like that now? They don't seem to do them anymore. I just want to give her as much as possible to try and keep her entertained until we decide what we are going to do. I actually thought I had some of these toys in the shed from when I went OTT and ordered a stupid amount of them but I can't find them now

http://bunnybinkstoys.co.uk/

I've ordered these, any good for your bun?

Thanks hun, there are a couple of things on there I can get her, I don't appear to be able to add things to my basket but I have sent them a message

I dunno why so many toys seem to have plastic or metal on them :? there used to be such a big selection of just wooden toys but like all the shops are gone now and the only one thats left has hardly anything thats going to last more than a day

Where do people order pine cones from now pampered piggies is shut?

Thanks hun, there are a couple of things on there I can get her, I don't appear to be able to add things to my basket but I have sent them a message

I dunno why so many toys seem to have plastic or metal on them :? there used to be such a big selection of just wooden toys but like all the shops are gone now and the only one thats left has hardly anything thats going to last more than a day

Where do people order pine cones from now pampered piggies is shut?

I ordered pine cones from hay experts but I did read somewhere you can do it yourself buy collecting them and putting them in oven :p

I'm so blind I didn't even see them on hay experts :oops: Its been a long day! Found them now though

Thanks for that link hun, I don't think I did know about them :wave: x

I'm so glad you posted that link, she absolutely loves pear sticks! Used to get an unlimited supply from a gardener but I didn't even think to see if I could order them online when he stopped working at the house with the pear tree :oops:

Sorry another stupid question while I have checked out my toy supply and realised I have none left, where do people buy paper bags now?

Thanks chicken, Jamie found some on ebay eventually. I was getting stressed out because I could only find wholesale places where you had to order a stupid amount, like a minimum of 200 :oops:

Back