• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Nibbles

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
She's already reserved, but she's so pretty I have to share the pics. :love:

Nibbles is a two year old mini rex, who was brought to the rescue due to 'aggression', which she has shown so sign of so far. She'll be spayed, vaccinated and wormed, and has a hot date lined up already for when she's recovered. Her intended husbun is Arthur, formally known as Fudge from the Leeds 35 buns who recently lost his partner Leaf.

Oh my she's so PRETTY.

She looks aggressive, I'm surprised you have any fingers left...:roll:

Arthur is one lucky buck!!

:love::love::love:

She is beautiful. Don't all rabbits have the tendency to be aggressive when they want to be left alone. Bo bit me yesterday when I tried to pick her up because she wanted to be left alone. She didn't bite me hard, but I got the message and left her alone. An hour later, she found me and wanted to cuddle. They can't talk, how else are they supposed to say I want to be alone?

With claws that long I wouldn't be surprised if she gave some nasty scratches by accident! :shock:

She was unspayed and living in a small hutch with very little attention, as she'd bitten the youngest child's face. So they moved the hutch to the side of the house so the child couldn't get near her. Meaning even less interaction for Nibbles. That was 6 months ago.

Nibbles has shown no signs of aggression or even feeling defensive. I've spent time stroking her, picking her up, and cutting her nails and she's never shown any displeasure. I suspect it was the way the young child picked her up that caused her to bite, if she did. (The only time my Barley has even bitten was when a child chased her around the garden - I don't blame her, I nearly bit the child myself!)

She's certainly an active bun, I can't imagine she'd be happy in a hutch.

She seems very healthy and loves her hay, so hopefully the spaying will go smoothly so she can soon start her new life with her intended husbun Arthur. :D

And she's soooooooo soft :love:

Here's a recent pic of Arthur (formerly Fudge of the Leeds 35 buns) who came over recently to meet Lugsy, in the hope that a male/male bond might work due to the shortage of females in rescues around here. Sadly it wasn't to be, but it was lovely to see Arthur again :love:

Arthur is so cute! I love his coloring! I never really looked at rabbits until I got Bojangles. Now I am really seeing how beautiful rabbits are and I love reading everyone's stories about their rabbits, such diverse personalities!

Back