• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Imp and Her Monkey...

Cari

Warren Veteran
IMG_20130914_112420_zps0739a489.jpg

IMG_20130914_112545_zps20c96197.jpg

IMG_20130914_112748_zps3417193f.jpg

My little girl, Imp, has developed a habit of playing with this tiny little monkey. She carries it around in her mouth and then she grooms it and plays with it. She loves it :love: it moves about the house as she carries it around.

On a serious note does anyone know why she'd do this? She's spayed etc. :?

I don't know why she does it but its adorable. :love: I love her name too. :love::love:... She looks like someone I know.... ;)

Aww, adorable :love: my bridge cat used to carry a sock around, sometimes he'd play with it, sometimes he'd snuggle it, and sometimes he'd hump it :shock: My latest cat also carries stuff around, but it's usually Lego men or other small toys he can carry about in his mouth, and then play with. I even caught him carrying a tiny glass ornament one day :shock: I don't know why they do it, wether its like carrying prey around or something I don't know....

Aww yes Schez, she does look like Jamie :love: her name suits her as she is a little mischief maker!

It's so cute to watch, I've come upstairs to find little monkey (now christened Squishy :lol:) in the basket upstairs. She brought him upstairs to have a sleep!

Awwww, such a cutie.

One of my parent's cats carries her favourite toys around, unfortunately her collection is reducing over time as she takes them outside and loses them :roll:

Gordon had a monkey when he was little. He did eventually grow out of it. I think it's a big comfort to them.

Back