• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

advice please #21 need vibes for penelope

Rexripley

Mama Doe
First bruce. now penelopes not eating. Mums rushed her to the vets. Its 5am here just sitting waiting to hear any news :$

Last edited:
Oh gosh I am so sorry, I really hope she is ok.
I feel so sorry for you it must be terrible being so far away xx

Oh no :cry:

I am wondering if coccidiosis may be an issue. It can effect both the gastrointestinal tract and the liver. Given the findings of Bruce's PM I would ask your Mum to question the Vet about this possibility. The Vet may think that treating all your remaining Rabbits as a precaution might be a good idea.

I really hope Penelope will recover xx

I was going to mention coccidiosis too. I'm so sorry this is happening, especially when you're so far away :cry: Sending lots of vibes for Penelope xx

Sorry bruce was kidneys I got it wrong. Penelope is eating from the Syringe. Still here.
Shes never been next to bruce

She has to be fed every hour :(

Mum had her at vets earlier in the week for a red eye. She got eye drops and its cleared up

Could it be connected?

I think people without bunnies don't realise how stressful it can be owning one. I used to have a cat, it was so much easier but don't tell Doughnut that!

Back