• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bojangles misbehaving

moonturtle

Warren Scout
Bojangles just threw her food bowl with pellets out of her cage, it is all over the floor. She has been throwing her bowl around, but when it is empty, why is she now throwing her full bowl out?

Is she just a bit bored and playing? Tessie and Daisy try to throw their litter tray around :shock: I had to put a brick in it :lol:

You could try scatter feeding her pellets, or hiding them around the place to give her something to do.

I think she's playing too. Can you give her something else which she can throw around, hopefully she will pick that up instead.

Doughnut throws her bowl around. It's a heavy ceramic one so it's hard to pick up but I've found it face down before thrown across the floor and underneath it are the healthy pellets of the muesli that she doesn't like to eat!

Bojangles just threw her food bowl with pellets out of her cage, it is all over the floor. She has been throwing her bowl around, but when it is empty, why is she now throwing her full bowl out?

Possibly boredom or she wants attention. Or to make noise. My lot love things that make noise, I once gave them the lid off a roses tin and they shoved it under the door to the cage then banged it up and down repeatedly...:roll:

I think she was being a bit silly, plus she has been grumpy. She is shedding badly, not as bad as some of the poor bunnies I have seen on here, but she is only a year old and this is her first big shed. So, I think it was her being grumpy as well (she actually bit me yesterday, she has never done that.)

Slipper does that every night, I give her food, she immediately digs in it and then tips it upside down and eats the food out of the sawdust :roll: She also throws her litter tray around so I've given up on that once again :roll:

Back