• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cat scratching post activity centre

I had one of these many years ago for the cats, who never bothered with it.

Wondered whether anyone had used one with buns, and whether they liked it? Before I invest again. Thought the girls may like it.

myf8hCWG8lVhNaPgiEsDa2Q.jpg

Yeah mine loved their cat trees :)
Then as they got older they stopped jumping on them so I took them away to make room for other toys.

I have the one in the photo and it's used as steps to get up on the shelf in my shed. Lola loves being in the box at the bottom but I'm not sure how much they'd use the platforms if they didn't have to.

I have a little cat tree for my bun, not quite as big as the one in that picture - he loved it at the start but the novelty soon wore off, I will be getting rid of it soon.

He is actually too big for it (even though he is a small rabbit) he would jump up to the top rarely but then jumps straight back off as it isn't big enough to lay on & the wee tunnel bit he has to squeeze down low to fit under :?

If you have Facebook have a look for a page called Hop Nibble Squeek - they do a whole range of amazing bunny & small animal products, bunny houses etc which are very reasonably priced & can be personalised :D

depends on the height and if they could jump down, id be scared of them getting hurt, after losing my best bun to a fall accident :cry:

Back