• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO LittleEskimo - Rosie and Pebbles say hi :)

silverrabbit

Mama Doe
Took a couple of pics today while they were nomming :love: they are very cute!!

Rosie clearly disapproves of phototime :lol:

Pebbles and a mouthful of spring greens

Pellet time.. they deffo know the sound of their food container opening :shock: was a bunny stampede

:D

Aww...what a lovely thread!

No matter how many times I see pictures of these lovely two, I'm still surprised at how much bigger Rosie is than Pebbles. Is he really diddy?

They're so beautiful and I'm so glad for LittleEskimo that they are safe and sound (and spoiled!) with you.

:love::love:

Aww...what a lovely thread!

No matter how many times I see pictures of these lovely two, I'm still surprised at how much bigger Rosie is than Pebbles. Is he really diddy?

They're so beautiful and I'm so glad for LittleEskimo that they are safe and sound (and spoiled!) with you.

:love::love:

Haha I was like :shock: when I saw Rosie, she is very impressive!! Pebbles is quite titchy :love: they have done a good job of mowing the lawn today :lol:

Aww it's so lovely to see them :love:

Sorry I didn't notice this thread earlier, it must have been around the time I was moving into the halls and doing my enrollment so hadn't been on the forum for a while apart from a bit on my phone :oops:

Thank you silverrabbit :love:

Yeah Pebbles is quite a bit smaller then Rosie, when I first got him I did expect him to grow but I guess I was wrong! :lol::love:

Hehe, no worries, I know you were busy :)

Took some more of them today, Rosie is obsessed by the bramble leaves :love: she gets a couple every day when I get them in from the run (she can't resist hopping into her box for them :lol: )

Spring green noms

Pebbles kept stealing Rosie's bit of spring greens right from her mouth :lol:

Rosie, looking like she is smiling! I think she has some bunny mischief planned ;)

:wave:

Hehe, no worries, I know you were busy :)

Took some more of them today, Rosie is obsessed by the bramble leaves :love: she gets a couple every day when I get them in from the run (she can't resist hopping into her box for them :lol: )

Spring green noms

Pebbles kept stealing Rosie's bit of spring greens right from her mouth :lol:

Rosie, looking like she is smiling! I think she has some bunny mischief planned ;)

:wave:

Awwwww thank you so much these pictures are lovely :love:

Must be one of those horrid emotional days I'm almost tearing up on the train haha! Silverrabbit it's just so lovely that you've taken them in and little Eskimo you just be missing them I miss mine after a weekend haha

Took a couple of pics today while they were nomming :love: they are very cute!!

Rosie clearly disapproves of phototime :lol:

Pebbles and a mouthful of spring greens

Pellet time.. they deffo know the sound of their food container opening :shock: was a bunny stampede

:D

Wow, that's a very disapproving look :lol: cute bunnies though :thumb:

And thank you for taking them for their injections Silverrabbit :wave: You have been so helpful. I have been busy this week at uni and without money until yesterday (and I have a George staying in my room until the 1st) but I promise I will come visit. It would be lovely to see how all the buns are doing :love:

OMG Rosie has the most amazing facial expressions I have ever seen in a bun, and Pebbles is just so cute, even when stealing from Rosie :lol::lol:

Back