• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do not eat a sandwich with Peggy in the room

Mottle and Peaches are in my room atm (Mottle had a ga a couple of days ago) and come RACING over when ever I come in, hoping for food!!!

Did she get anything?

Omg Buster is the same!
He turns into the biggest pain in the bum when we have food, but bread is his biggest obsession. The other day he climbed up onto the coffee table, stole a bread crust off a plate and ran away with it, had to fight to get it off him. Pizza is another obsession :roll:

Bojangles just helps herself when I have pizza. I let her nibble on the crust, and once she thought she could take a whole slice! I stopped that quickly. Bojangles also knows where I keep the bananas and woe to you if you do not share bananas. She also knows the sound of the plastic bag her kale comes in, I moved it the other day getting a drink out of the fridge and she came racing over hoping for some.

Back