• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

in memory of recent bridge buns

Rexripley

Mama Doe
Im 25 and still scared of my mother. (I dont live with her) but I got this today

She won't be happy:lol: its my first one

20130913_130041_zps0536a18a.jpg

Last edited:
That's lovely :)

I am trying to sort out a bunny tattoo as well (my mum has tattoos as well so she doesn't care!)

Generally I don't like tattoos, but that's beautiful, simple and elegant, and possibly the best tattoo I've ever seen xx

Guess I should tell my parents when im home..

Or not :lol: looks like it's on your leg? It's autumn, soon be winter, they'll never see it :lol:

I have a tattoo on my wrist and haven't told my parents. I just make sure I'm wearing something with sleeves when they see me :lol: my dad especially would disown me

Or not :lol: looks like it's on your leg? It's autumn, soon be winter, they'll never see it :lol:

I have a tattoo on my wrist and haven't told my parents. I just make sure I'm wearing something with sleeves when they see me :lol: my dad especially would disown me

Haha yeah I dont live with them so shouldnt be a problem

Back