• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biff and Bram are at the vets tomorrow.. Update

They're going in tomorrow morning for their vaccinations. And i'm a bit worried, Biffy is completely fine with being picked up and will stay still.
But Bramble on the other hand, she is such a wriggler!
How do they do manage to hold them? Or do they just put them on the table thing?
I'm so worried the vets going to get nipped. :lol:

Last edited:
Usually pop on table with you stroking the head, bum against you, then jab into tent of skin, then done. Some flinch as the vet tries to inject, but I haven't had a problem yet.

Aw they will be fine for the jabs - the vets are used to handling them. Just be aware while they're on the table in case of any escape bids - both of mine like to try to leap over my shoulder, so I have to have a firm hold on their shoulders! Mine are really wriggly though.

I sat on the floor to have Mottle's teeth checked. Frosty and Snowflake were on the table for their jabs and didnt even flinch (much to my surprise). Good luck. :wave:

I've got my 10 week old mini lion lops going for theirs on Tuesday, I'm dreading it :( I've had all my buns injected before, apart from Dexter as I felt he was never well enough to go through with it as well as everything else, and it's never bothered me, but these two are so small and young, I feel really mean :( They don't like to be out of each other's sight and Badger is a lot more timid than Blueberry. I hope they still love me after I've put them through that :(

Good luck with taking yours!

Sending good luck and behave yerself Bramble (((vibes))) ... :D

I was was worried with Reggie, he is a don't you even think about picking me up type of bun, but going for his vacs he's on bestest best behaviour... I think the new situation makes him just stay still... :lol:

Well the good news is that they're healthy and sat still for the jabs.
Everything else though Brsmble was a terror for. Bramble when being examined by the vet made a leap for my boyfriend who was half way across the room. Then when we got her back on the table she managed to climb up into my shoulder, she managed to wriggle out the towel.
Then she kept trying to get in my face, it looked like she was trying to give me a kiss. :lol:

I now have a lovely red scratch mark on my collar bone from where Bramble wouldn't let go of me.
Atleast that's it for another year :lol:

Truffle does this at the vets too - we get the best cuddles with her snuggled right under my chin - not a chance of that any other time!

Back