• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a trio!

Milo+Fizz

Mama Doe
Touch wood after just over a week together everything is going great, I'm so happy :D:love::love:

Sorry for the rubbish photos but the sun was so bright I couldn't seen the screen.

Not sure when to start to increase space but I want to give them plenty of time as it will be such a benefit to all 4 of us if they stay together, I don't want to rush it. :thumb:

Yay brilliant, yes don't move too soon. I managed to balls up my quads bond by adding a tunnel that belonged to one of the buns Doh
They look fab together :love:

Yay brilliant, yes don't move too soon. I managed to balls up my quads bond by adding a tunnel that belonged to one of the buns Doh
They look fab together :love:

Ooops. I messed up the bond with these when Milo was with them as I free ranged them too soon and my boys had a scrap. These 3 had no issues then so that's the reason I went ahead with this bond.

Thanks everyone.

Brilliant lovely looking bunnies ... did you keep them together all week day and night ?

Yes they haven't been split since they were put together last Thursday. I was most worried about Sally and Roo's bond but Roo is more loved up than he was before. Sally has been groomed something daft. :love:

My trio were kept in an indoor cage for 9 days then when they came home we had a week where they still occasionally had a little chase or she would nip at the new boy.

3 weeks on and they are soooo in love, my pair are still a couple and the new boy is like their child:oops:, they almost roll their eyes at him when hes having a mad half hour.

Best thing I could have done for them

My trio were kept in an indoor cage for 9 days then when they came home we had a week where they still occasionally had a little chase or she would nip at the new boy.

3 weeks on and they are soooo in love, my pair are still a couple and the new boy is like their child:oops:, they almost roll their eyes at him when hes having a mad half hour.

Best thing I could have done for them

Bless. Glad it worked for them :thumb::love: .

Thanks for all the replies folks! :thumb:

that's fab, I love the black and white bun, what breed is she ?

She is a rescue bun so I have no idea what breed. Photos do not do her justice she is the prettiest little thing and her personality is just as sweet. I'm lucky to be her mommy. :love::love:

Back