• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay rabbit -anyone help-

Snow-White

Mama Doe
A rabbit on ebay has been brought to my attention, lots of people are reporting the add so if anyone is able to help the rabbit i have the details here :wave:

Is it this one as it looks like 2 different rabbits?
Plus the baby looks very young.

Sorry!

Last edited:
Also the pic with the adult rabbit is the one all the websites use to sell that hutch so I don't think thats the bun they are on about, its the other one.

Also the pic with the adult rabbit is the one all the websites use to sell that hutch so I don't think thats the bun they are on about, its the other one.

This is the rabbit on ebay...

Last edited:
Poor bunny. How can they have only just realised they don't have time to look after it when they can only have had it 5 minutes judging by it's age?!

Poor bunny. How can they have only just realised they don't have time to look after it when they can only have had it 5 minutes judging by it's age?!

I know, it took us two and a half months of research and decision making before we decided to have our two for our family.

Back