• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Sarah1989, a couple of Doughnut threads!

Oh my gosh, how cute!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

I love those baby pictures, and those ones of her in the garden a d begging for food with her sad little face... Instead I love all Doughnut pictures :love: I think she got all the cute genes in her litter :love:

Love you Doughnut!

She was, the others in the hutch were from the same litter but quite a bit bigger and she was the size of a hamster when I chose her, she was 6 weeks then. I wanted a little bunny and that's what I got.

She is adorable now and to die for then as a 6 week old baby Doughnut :love: I keep coming back to squeal over these pictures again and again, if she ever needs a bunny hotel in Sheffield, she's more than welcome chez Sarah :lol:

I think this one is my favourite of her, when I got her home
Me3.jpg

and this is her trying to get up on my lap

M4.jpg

I think this one is my favourite of her, when I got her home
Me3.jpg

and this is her trying to get up on my lap

M4.jpg

OH MY GOSH!!! I just died of cuteness overload!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I've ever seen anything as adorable in my life!!!!
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Awwwww, before I say this, ALL bunnies are adorable in my eyes but little Doughnut - she pulls on my heart strings!! She is the most adorable little bun and her name suits her perfectly :D

Ah thank you. I'm obviously very lucky to have her with all of her fans out there! Don't be fooled by the cute face though she is very naughty sometimes, but since she's been unwell I quite like the naughtiness.:love:

Aww a little bit of naughtiness makes them all the cuter, not that we would let them know that hehe ;)

Ah thank you. I'm obviously very lucky to have her with all of her fans out there! Don't be fooled by the cute face though she is very naughty sometimes, but since she's been unwell I quite like the naughtiness.:love:

You are very lucky to have her, does she fancy having a friend called Slipper and coming to live with me :lol: and she can be as naughty as she likes as long as she keeps giving me her cute looks :love:

I'm just kidding, I'd never steal her from you, however gorgeous she is, you obviously love each other very much :love:

Aww a little bit of naughtiness makes them all the cuter, not that we would let them know that hehe ;)

I know, Slipper escaped from my garden earlier this week (jumped a 4ft fence :shock: I never saw that coming, I thought it was bunny proof) and when we found her, she was sitting in the middle of the path running behind our block of houses like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth :roll:. She was quite cute to see actually, if I hadn't been terrified of losing her permanently, I'd have gone and got a photo :lol:

I know, Slipper escaped from my garden earlier this week (jumped a 4ft fence :shock: I never saw that coming, I thought it was bunny proof) and when we found her, she was sitting in the middle of the path running behind our block of houses like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth :roll:. She was quite cute to see actually, if I hadn't been terrified of losing her permanently, I'd have gone and got a photo :lol:

A 4FT FENCE :shock: :shock: my goodness! I was shocked when Persie was able to jump on top of my bed last weekend :lol: slipper sounds like quite the little rascal :love:

A 4FT FENCE :shock: :shock: my goodness! I was shocked when Persie was able to jump on top of my bed last weekend :lol: slipper sounds like quite the little rascal :love:

She is, and is not happy with me as she's been under lock and key ever since whilst I work something out for her. But I still love her :love: My OH says I'm a soft touch as whenever she does something naughty I'm like "oh Slipper" *stroke* "do you want a carrot?" *fetches carrot and gives it to her* "whose a silly Slipper?" and he's sat there shaking his head :lol:

And I don't give her carrots any more, I have been informed they're not good for her, this was from before then.

Back