• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harveys nipping what do I do

curlyanwurly

Warren Scout
Harvey lives indoors and has all downstairs when we are in and when out has the kitchen and dinning room, just recently he has started nipping us when we walk past him, he sort of lunges at usvthen nips our legs, it hurts a little but so far not drawn blood, it could be hes found his feet and is being territorial I guess or I wonder ifvhe may not see things clearly, we have tried a firm no then ignoring him whichbhad no effect and now we make sure we talk tomhim as we approach him then stroke him before passing which was working but now does sometimes and not others, any idea on how to stop him nipping? Hes a big bun, we thik a giant continental so can be quite intimidating when he does this5

Is he neutered?

Yes hes 2 yrs old and neuted, we have tried bonding him but he just attacks the female and we have sooken to his previous owner who kept him in a chicken run and they said somone gave harvey to them as he attacked his rabbit partner there also, he gets on great with my kitten tho, they groom each othercand sleep together, I guess he just likes being on his own

Back