• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey stomped the house down last night

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
My housemates thought the house was being broken into! I knew better and thought it was Lilly, but got downstairs to Harvey, who looked delighted at my presence at least, but it was definitely him as he was the only one in the hutch!

I don't know what caused it, sometimes they get upset and frightened if they can't find the other one and Lilly was all the way over the other end of the room...

There was also a trail of little uneaten caecals on the carpet (they normally eat every single one straight away) they smelt citrusy :shock: so obviously something wrong, but they had no fruit yesterday, they had spring greens which they've had hundreds of times before.... I smelt both bums and both bums smelt like citrus :roll: so not sure which one! I think it might've been Lilly, hence why she was hiding and maybe Harvey was trying to alert me? Anyway I tested both of them and they had massive appetites :) I have Harvey a cuddle to calm him down, picked Lilly up and put him in the hutch with Harvey and they snuggled up together :D

They are absolutely fine this morning, I was expecting to find one of them poorly and in stasis so phew

Still confused by the citrus poo though! And I can't believe Harvey managed to wake the whole house!

(He's acting like nothing happened, but just binkied into the door :roll: luckily not too hard!)

Did you do say something mean about rabbits? They have it in for you. Last night's thumping must have been a memo to other local bunnies XD

Back