• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mission accomplished

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Rosie and pebbles are safe and sound with silverrabbit :D.

I was a little bit worried about rosie as she hadnt had a good time in the car and hadn't eaten for the whole journey but started munching on some grass thankfully :)

Thank you again silverrabbit, you are a god send as I had no idea what I was going to do with the rabbits with only a couple of weeks left. I hope they are settling in ok. Also, sorry if I seemed a bit awkward I can be a bit shy when it comes to meeting people, it was lovely meeting you :)

Hope Rosie and Pebbles settle in well. It must be a relief to you to know they are in good hands.

Heya :D So pleased everything went to plan and hope you finished your journey ok with stupid rush hour.

You'll be pleased to know that Rosie hasn't stopped nomming. Put them in a run while we assembled the hutch and she was happily munching and stretched out :love: Just been up to do meds for Lavender's eye and they were both munching on hay and had even used the litter tray... though Rosie did insist on pooping outside it when I was standing watching :roll: :lol:

And no worries at all, was great to meet you too! I am always nervous when meeting people and tend to blabber nonsense :lol: will get some pics for you tomo :D

Heya :D So pleased everything went to plan and hope you finished your journey ok with stupid rush hour.

You'll be pleased to know that Rosie hasn't stopped nomming. Put them in a run while we assembled the hutch and she was happily munching and stretched out :love: Just been up to do meds for Lavender's eye and they were both munching on hay and had even used the litter tray... though Rosie did insist on pooping outside it when I was standing watching :roll: :lol:

And no worries at all, was great to meet you too! I am always nervous when meeting people and tend to blabber nonsense :lol: will get some pics for you tomo :D

It wasnt too bad getting to my aunts. North circular was a pain as a lorry had hit a footbridge and lost its trailer!
And thats great to hear :) im sure they will love being there with you. I just hope they behave themselves :lol:

Back