• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those nice moments

Carolinew5

Warren Scout
As i have written before i have 2 runs together so bunny`s can touch which Clover would do this if she felt like it ..Buddy was always tying bless him ... since there op i have noticed Clover has been sitting at the end of the run next to Buddy`s letting him sit there too usually she would run away ... Today i was sitting next to both runs trying to train them to come to end of the runs so i can pick them up a bit easier as Clover is a right pickle for playing and hiding as if to tease me once i hold her she loves it and even purrs, Buddy is good for being picked up but a bit fidgety once on your lap .. i was treating with there night time pellets which was a good thing as they were coming back for more i was pleased with my progress ... Then Clover poked her nose through the bars got Buddy`s attention and let him groom her was lovely to watch and Buddy was then binkying around for a little bit bless him he has such sweet nature :love:I so hope this continues before i think about bonding them :)

Last edited:
Back