• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

look..........

Oooh we had one of these in our garden years ago, my bunnies at the time ADORED it! Saffy would go down it and her husbun would wait at the other end for her to appear and then shoot through it himself :love:

Do you think? Yeh I guess. It's new but from a building site I think it's meant to be sewage pipe!:shock:

Nah, not sewage pipe. I don't think they make ribbed sewage pipes at that would just be asking for things to get stuck in the ridges :shock: :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I always thought the ribbed ones were used to 'tidy' smaller pipes and cables ect together. My dad used to work supplying that sort of thing... But I am probably wrong! :lol:

Nah, not sewage pipe. I don't think they make ribbed sewage pipes at that would just be asking for things to get stuck in the ridges :shock: :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I always thought the ribbed ones were used to 'tidy' smaller pipes and cables ect together. My dad used to work supplying that sort of thing... But I am probably wrong! :lol:

Nope your probably right, my husband was a builder (not now) and did tell me why it was for but I didn't really listen ;) too excited showing willow the tunnel!:D

Lucky Willow! :thumb:

Have you tried chucking some of her nuggs in there?
I've been dotting Lola's nuggs about the middle of the room to stop her hiding under the chair lol.

Having lived with a builder myself and spent many a night on the computer typing out quotes :roll: I'm guessing that's underground Poly drainage/waste pipe (twin wall)? (looks too big for air duct pipe)

Lucky Willow! :thumb:

Have you tried chucking some of her nuggs in there?
I've been dotting Lola's nuggs about the middle of the room to stop her hiding under the chair lol.

Having lived with a builder myself and spent many a night on the computer typing out quotes :roll: I'm guessing that's underground Poly drainage/waste pipe (twin wall)? (looks too big for air duct pipe)

Oh the quotes!! Yes that is familiar ;)

We cut it in half, he will now go in for food :roll: but other than that he's not a bit interested :oops:
Hubby calls him spoilt brat :lol:

Got any willow trees nearby?

Poke a long branch through and twist 1 end between your fingers so the other end dances about. He won't be able to resist! Just tease it further and further into the tunnel - he'll follow ;)

If not, dandelion salad might be a good back up...

I bet he'll be dashing through in his own time, must go through the chinning ceremony several times I expect, before it's worthy of attention :lol:

I bet he'll be dashing through in his own time, must go through the chinning ceremony several times I expect, before it's worthy of attention :lol:[/QUOTE]

That so true!!! He does this ALL the time! He has to make everything HIS with that chin :lol::lol:

Back