• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Friend for Cookie

Murphy30

Warren Scout
Hi All

I'm hoping to find an older male bunny to bond with my spayed doe, Cookie. She's 5yrs old and recently lost her partner (Her brother who she's been with since birth). Ideally I'd like to get another bun around the same age as her, but the only ones I've seen on the rabbits in need section are either very young, or too far away (I wouldn't want to drive her more than 1.5hrs in the car as she gets quite stressed, and would probably be more so on her own). I'm a bit nervous about bonding as well, so ideally would like to take her somewhere where the rescue could potentially bond them for me. Happy to pay an adoption/bonding fee.

She has a 5ft x 7ft shed in our garden with permanent attached aviary sized run, and free range of the garden as well for a couple of hours each evening when I'm home to supervise.

I will keep looking on the rabbits in need section, but if anyone does know of a middle aged, preferably laid back bun in the Oxfordshire area looking for a wife please could you pm me and let me know?

If we can't find her a suitable husbun before Winter I'll be bringing her inside to live with us until Spring, as I can't bear to think of her in the shed on her own during the cold weather.

Thanks

Back