• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donny & Lola investigating ...

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I've been swapping teddy bears and toys between Donny & Lola and Charlie and they're loving it, especially Lola :lol: I always imagine her as a butch little lady with a deep voice :lol:

Having a look at Charlie's grass house -

Kissing Charlie's bear :lol:

They are two of my favourites :love:

Are you swapping their stuff over with the intention of eventually bonding them, or just to keep things interesting? :)

They are two of my favourites :love:

Are you swapping their stuff over with the intention of eventually bonding them, or just to keep things interesting? :)

I'm willing to swap :lol: Donny is moulting and he doesn't deal with it very well so he actually wants cuddles and a brush, which is lovely but Lola is feeling threatened by this and keeps charging at me and head butting me :roll: :lol: Just to keep things interesting, there is no room left for 3 single rabbits if it went wrong :( Charlie is still very nervy but seems to like 'chatting' to them through the bars :) Although, once she's really settled I might see how they are.. if they were together I could either get a runaround tube and attach it all, or guinea pigs :p :lol:

I'm willing to swap :lol: Donny is moulting and he doesn't deal with it very well so he actually wants cuddles and a brush, which is lovely but Lola is feeling threatened by this and keeps charging at me and head butting me :roll: :lol: Just to keep things interesting, there is no room left for 3 single rabbits if it went wrong :( Charlie is still very nervy but seems to like 'chatting' to them through the bars :) Although, once she's really settled I might see how they are.. if they were together I could either get a runaround tube and attach it all, or guinea pigs :p :lol:

Oh the temptation :p

Awwwww
Although I'm shocked you have a bear with eyes, Pooka started to eat one of her teddy's, so I had to remove it :roll: she grooms him too, I think she just thinks the plastic shouldn't be there...

I cant see the pics *stamps foot*

My siggie has gone ... 'come back siggie'

Its back :lol: and I can see the pics!!! Awwww that little face framed in the sea grass house :love:

Last edited:
Back