• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*CLOSED*-An Inspector Morse Mystery- Raising Funds for 'Simba'-WINNER ANNOUNCED ! P40

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
ARC have taken in a very poorly Bunny called 'Simba'. He was rescued from a neglectful home by Yaretzi. Had she not taken some action to get him help he would almost certainly have died of starvation and dehydration :cry:

Full details can be found on here

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...-with-a-friend-of-a-friends-very-poorly-bunny

It is going to cost a lot in Veterinary Treatment to try to get Simba well again. So I would like to run this Fund Raiser in the hope that it will go a small way to contribute to the costs of his ongoing treatment.

The Fund Raiser is a competition to try to solve an Inspector Morse Mystery !! How long, in centimetres, is the combined length of both of The Inspector's ears and his tail !!

Ears

Tail

Each guess costs £5, you can have as many guesses as you like.The correct guesses will be entered into a draw which Morse himself will do :D
There will be another Morse Mystery as a Prize- a box of surprise Rabbit themed gifts to the value of £20

Please PM me your guess/guesses

The competition will run until midnight on the 30th September 2013. The draw will take place on the 1st October 2013 and an announcement of the winner will be posted on this thread. The prize will be posted within 48 hours of the winner being announced.

I hope a few of you will feel able to take part. Every penny donated will go toward Simba's Veterinary Treatment. I will not deduct anything from the amount raised to cover any of my own costs (gifts and P+P)

I will post a final total for the amount raised once the competion is closed

Thank you for reading this :D

Last edited:
What a wonderful idea, Jane. I will PM you with a guess tomorrow when I get paid. Can I do a BACS transfer as I don't have paypal? That's what I usually do to members of RU.

Who is going to measure the ears and tail? I imagine the Inspector will need bribing with extra tasty noms to tolerate such an imposition - he is such a dignified chap:)

What a wonderful idea, Jane. I will PM you with a guess tomorrow when I get paid. Can I do a BACS transfer as I don't have paypal? That's what I usually do to members of RU.

Who is going to measure the ears and tail? I imagine the Inspector will need bribing with extra tasty noms to tolerate such an imposition - he is such a dignified chap:)

Thank you :D

What is a BACS ? :oops:

The Inspector had his measurements taken yesterday :D :love:

Brilliant! I would also like to make a donation when I get paid next week. Can you let me know how I can go about doing that? I'm not really up with modern technology :oops:

BACS is a bank automated transfer between accounts.

All I'd need is the sort code and the account number and name of the account you would like credited. I enter these details on my internet banking screen and the money is transferred within the next hour. It's really easy - and quick. It's how I am paying the adoption fee for Violet.

Brilliant! I would also like to make a donation when I get paid next week. Can you let me know how I can go about doing that? I'm not really up with modern technology :oops:

If you PM me your guess then I will let you know how to make your donation, thank you :D

Please note, I have had to amend the closing date of this Fund Raiser as I got myself mixed up with months :oops: So the closing date is midnight on 30th September.

What an excellent idea, Jane! :D
I'll have a go...but since I often think your bunnies are bigger than they actually appear in life be ready for some wild guesses. Will try to PM mine to you with in the next few days. :)
Thinking of dear Simba too. His story just broke my heart! :cry:

Thank you, dear Inspector, for allowing us to guess your measurements! ;) :lol:

What an excellent idea, Jane! :D
I'll have a go...but since I often think your bunnies are bigger than they actually appear in life be ready for some wild guesses. Will try to PM mine to you with in the next few days. :)
Thinking of dear Simba too. His story just broke my heart! :cry:

Thank you, dear Inspector, for allowing us to guess your measurements! ;) :lol:

Thank you :love:

Thank you to all who have entered this Fund Raiser Competition so far :D Also thank you bunny babe for your generous donation :love:

Every single penny donated will go directly toward Simba's ongoing Veterinary Treatment. He is such a little fighter and it is lovely to think that there are so many people routeing for him :love:

My goodness what a long tail! I have never met a Rex so haven't had first hand experience of these fabulous tails.

I am a hideous guesser but I would like to donate some money for Simba so if you could PM me the bank details of wherever the money is going I will also do BACS and send something. I hope that's ok. I could send a cheque but then someone has to go and bank it etc.

Back