• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need to invest in bigger tarpaulins...

Schez

Mama Doe
Just been out to say good night to my bunnies :love: but they are all sat out in the rain. :shock::roll: oh bunnies, you have a nice dry hutch, and half the run is covered... Why do you insist on sitting just out from under it?!

:lol:

Sounds like Levi. Who sat out in the torrential rain on Friday all day. Silly bunny. Daisy has more sense and goes into their mini hutch in their run!

Sounds like Levi. Who sat out in the torrential rain on Friday all day. Silly bunny. Daisy has more sense and goes into their mini hutch in their run!

:lol: I knew I had read a wet bunny post somewhere along the week... And now I remember Levi's sorry-for-himself-rain-bunny picture... Awww, bless him. He's soooooo gorgeous... (And licky too ... :shock::lol:)

:lol: I knew I had read a wet bunny post somewhere along the week... And now I remember Levi's sorry-for-himself-rain-bunny picture... Awww, bless him. He's soooooo gorgeous... (And licky too ... :shock::lol:)

:D thanks :D

Back