• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Darcy 'wombless' cat!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Shes not happy atall! soo sleepy! she HATES her cone, walks backwards! shes had some dinner tho but its gona be a long night as she won't settle!

1239399_10201957902327798_1975190564_n.jpg

1235110_10201957882847311_982462322_n.jpg

Maybe if you are watching her you could take the cone off and tempt her with a nice tea. Holly was spayed 3 times:oops:, long story:roll: She wouldn't do anything with the cone on so I removed it when I could monitor her, she was really good and never had a go at her stitches

Maybe if you are watching her you could take the cone off and tempt her with a nice tea. Holly was spayed 3 times:oops:, long story:roll: She wouldn't do anything with the cone on so I removed it when I could monitor her, she was really good and never had a go at her stitches

I have ended up doing that! she was going to injure herself with it on!! shes thrashing around and out of control, shes sat here eating chicken lol

I first read that as 'Womble-less':roll:

Back on track...she DOES look a little forlorn!

Back