• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Yasmine ( Gorgeous Single Female Black Mini Lop ) - Tyne & Wear

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Yasmine

Yasmine is a gorgeous mini lop female. She was dumped in a box and left at a bus stop. Luckily someone saved her, and we now want to give this lovely little girl a loving home. Yasmine enjoys attention and being stroked. She will be spayed soon, and a bunny boyfriend would be great for her.

Rescue Name: Pawz For Thought
Contact Name: Vicky
Adoption Fee: £55
Contact Details: rabbitspawzforthought@gmail.com

We have many gorgeous rabbits and other animals in need of home. Details can be found at our website, http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Last edited:
stunning girl :love: i adore black bunnies. :love::love::love:

Me too :love:. I'm tempted to get her for my dwarf lop x lionhead Slipper. Who despite being constantly being referred to as she, her, girl etc is actually a neutered boy. (shop sexed her wrong and I can't get used to calling her him etc). But Slipper needs a bigger cage so no doubt this beautiful girl will be gone by the time that's done.

She's the spitting image of my Pooka :love: boyfriend was worried there for a second until I told him she was already reserved :lol:

Back