• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My last day with Rosie and Pebbles

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Tomorrow morning we head off on our journey and silverrabbit will be looking after them while I am at uni. I took apart their hutch and run (unfortunately only the hutch could just fit into the car! couple of cm's shorter and we'd have been in trouble)

So this evening they are in my bedroom. In a little temporary enclosure.

vq6pxYL.jpg

hTI55nl.jpg

gFqG5zx.jpg

C7rk8Cn.jpg

And this is why they need the pen :lol:
jusqFxu.jpg

Pebbles isn't too bothered about the whole affair
EKBN8kS.jpg

I'm hoping they wont jump out in the middle of the night lol

awww bless them bet you will miss them but they are in good hands with silverrabbit :D

I will do. It will be weird not going out to feed them or see them every day. But I will be happiest when they are all settled down with silverrabbit. I've been stressing about everything so much I keep thinking something will mess up. And I am not particularly looking forward to the trip as Rosie doesn't do well in cars so I will be worrying about her

But they are both quite happy considering all the moving around they have had to do today lol. They are sat on the towel and are grooming each other :love:

They are lovely!

You decided against hiring a van, then.

How will they manage without their run?

Ah bless them. I'm sure Silverrabbit will take very good care of them so at least you know they are well looked after. Hope you don't miss them too much.

I cleared most of my room last night so thought I would open up the pen so they could have more space to explore and just left it open all night. I have laminate flooring so they didn't go too far (well Pebbles didn't bother at all :lol: ) but Rosie came and had a look around my bed this morning :love:

Back