• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i miss matt so much

I'm so sorry you lost him :( we are always here if you need us and we understand what it's like to lose a much loved bun :cry:

Sorry you're hurting. I like to think we will see our pets again someday.

Thinking that was all that got me through those dark days when Dexy was gone. I used to talk to him in my head all the time too, saying I hoped he was at least happy & healthy in bunny heaven. Then one night I dreamed about him in a field full over bunnies, lots of green grass as far as the eye could see, clear blue skies with no clouds and warm and sunny. He was happy & healthy and that helped too. I think he came back to tell me this.

i can't wait to see him again. and ches. i know we will all be together again someday. i just miss him so much, i can't bear it at times. :cry:

Sending you virtual hugs, I don't know what else to say other than I really sympathise and I'm sure he had a good life with you and loved you so much as you do him.

thanks.

it just hits so hard sometimes doesn't it. i can't bear to think about what has happened because i'll just break down. just feel so empty inside. :cry:

I'm really sorry. Matt was a much loved friend, and although the pain will always be there in time you'll be able to focus on the joys you had and how much you enriched one another's lives. Until then big *hugs* xxx

i can't wait to see him again. and ches. i know we will all be together again someday. i just miss him so much, i can't bear it at times. :cry:

I don't like saying "I know how you feel", everyone is different, but...... sometimes the sense of loss and grief really is overwhelming. I hope being able to talk on here to people who have been through this helps, even just a little.

Oh my dear ((((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))))))
Each loss is different except in one thing...that it hurts so much. :cry:
And we will see all our loved animal companions again. I truly believe this. I think they also stay with us for a time until we can better handle their loss. This may be why you have seen their 'shadows' (for want of a better word) in their most familiar places.
They will always be close to you, both Matt and Ches. They both must have been so very special and they were obviously very dear to you. :love:

I hope Bisc is doing well. I am thinking of you and wishing you peace and comfort. xxxx

Oh my dear ((((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))))))
Each loss is different except in one thing...that it hurts so much. :cry:
And we will see all our loved animal companions again. I truly believe this. I think they also stay with us for a time until we can better handle their loss. This may be why you have seen their 'shadows' (for want of a better word) in their most familiar places.
They will always be close to you, both Matt and Ches. They both must have been so very special and they were obviously very dear to you. :love:

I hope Bisc is doing well. I am thinking of you and wishing you peace and comfort. xxxx

thank you. i know people say seeing them is part of grief, and it could be that, but it also could actually be them. we don't know. it was a comfort to me whatever the reason. i can't wait to see them again though. :cry: when it's time. :cry:

xxx

thanks.

it just hits so hard sometimes doesn't it. i can't bear to think about what has happened because i'll just break down. just feel so empty inside. :cry:

Yes it does, but given enough time, the pain does ease and the emptiness does pass. I can't say you'll never stop missing him as I still miss my Dexy and just when I think I'm doing well, it hits me again. I didn't want I laugh or smile after Dexter passed in case it felt like I was forgetting him and so betraying his memory, but I realised Dexy wouldn't want me to never be happy again and neither would Matt. I'm sure he's up there now, watching over you even though you can't see him, but we can see them in our hearts and minds and one day we will be reunited again. Part of me can't wait to see him again, but I have responsibilities to my other bunnies and friends and family so I don't want to go just yet, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten or love him any less. I hope this makes sense. In the meantime, we are here for you xxx

Yes it does, but given enough time, the pain does ease and the emptiness does pass. I can't say you'll never stop missing him as I still miss my Dexy and just when I think I'm doing well, it hits me again. I didn't want I laugh or smile after Dexter passed in case it felt like I was forgetting him and so betraying his memory, but I realised Dexy wouldn't want me to never be happy again and neither would Matt. I'm sure he's up there now, watching over you even though you can't see him, but we can see them in our hearts and minds and one day we will be reunited again. Part of me can't wait to see him again, but I have responsibilities to my other bunnies and friends and family so I don't want to go just yet, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten or love him any less. I hope this makes sense. In the meantime, we are here for you xxx

it makes sense yes. thank you. i feel bad for getting on with things aswell, but i have to for the others, especially bisc. i know matt would want us to be there for bisc. :love:

Back