• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who spent the night

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
:roll: in the rabbit hutch / run :roll: OH found him this morning when he went out to feed bunnies, he took the pic then went to fetch food and all 3 bunnies were with him in the run too :lol:

He must have got in Stu's hutch on the left, when they were free ranging with the door open:roll: he sometimes sleeps in the bedroom in the hay :roll: I don't always check where he is :oops:

he has spent the night in the garage twice :oops: I'm such a bad owner I know :oops: but he is so stupid;)

He must have got down the runaround tunnel into the run :shock:
null_zps764d7f0b.jpg

Poor cat :lol:

He looks more confused than angry though! Id maybe give the buns a quick check over to check he hasnt accidentally caught them.

Youre not a bad owner, cats are easy to lose! My old cat, we used to lose him every few days. When my mam was young they had a cat go missing for a week - found her in a cupboard! She hadnt even miowed once when they were calling her name all week.

Buns are all fine :lol: more like check the cat they are defo not afraid of him, and he is a good boy, not the violent type more a lover than a fighter :lol:

Buns are all fine :lol: more like check the cat they are defo not afraid of him, and he is a good boy, not the violent type more a lover than a fighter :lol:

Sos my Puddy, but when he cuddles he kneeds things :lol: He gets very in to cuddles :roll:

the bunny shed is the first place I check when Hollys missing, 9 times out of 10 shes in their hutch in the back of the shed while the rabbits are sat on the patio giving me 'that look' that only a cross rabbit can give:lol:

Back