• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's in a Foreign Language, but You'll Catch the Drift of What Happened

I do wonder if there is some human way to control wild or feral populations, putting contraceptive in the water or something :?

I'm half "omg so irresponsible and ridiculous and poor rabbits breeding back to back" and half "I want fields full of bunnies all running to me like that"! :oops:

Omg :shock::shock::shock: I've never seen anything like it. Good advert for spaying and neutering :shock:

I do wonder if there is some human way to control wild or feral populations, putting contraceptive in the water or something :?

I don't remember the details, but I watched something years ago about a contraceptive pill for rabbits in Australia. Can't remember how they got it into the rabbits though...

wow.... i dread to think what the population will be like in another two years..
Does anyone know what they are planning to do? if anything?

I'm half "omg so irresponsible and ridiculous and poor rabbits breeding back to back" and half "I want fields full of bunnies all running to me like that"! :oops:

Exactly what I was thinking! :oops: It's awful, and a contagious illness could be devastating, I'm guessing they don't get to see the vet often... But what a sight! :love: I just want to jump in with them! :lol:

I know its a bad situation but I cant help but think how much happier they must be than the poor rabbit I can see in my neighbours garden stuck in a tiny hutch on its own :cry:

Back