• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor, Because we Miss Him so Much

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
It still has not become easier and I now accept that it never will. He was such a larger than life character and I wish you could have met him

Aww, Sir Victor was before my time on RU, but I know he was a very special rabbit to you and to RU too, he was very handsome :love::love::love: sending hugs xx

Sir Victor and Lady Lydia are my favourite ever RU bunnies. Thank you so much for making this thread. I miss him too, the stories and the photos. He was one in infinity, not just one in a million. Xxxxxxxxx

Thank you, I try not to feel only sadness when I think of him. He was never a sad Bunny, always full of mischief and in to everything. Mostly everything he should not have been into !!

I know I will now have to live with the shock of losing him so suddenly. I wont ever get over it.

Thank you, I try not to feel only sadness when I think of him. He was never a sad Bunny, always full of mischief and in to everything. Mostly everything he should not have been into !!

I know I will now have to live with the shock of losing him so suddenly. I wont ever get over it.

He was always full of mischief and it is good you think of the good times. Such a handsome bun :love:

Back