• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have a breach in the run!

TickTock

Alpha Buck
...And now 7 of my lot are racing about like garden like children in an amusement park :roll:

Looks like they had been working the side of the run where the mesh/frame/runround meet since last night \:

All very resistant to going back in :lol: My fiancé won't be here for some time so not quite sure how to round then up.

Given up trying to get them in :lol: I can't work with them loose in the garden so it looks like it's Free Ranging time :roll:

:lol::lol: I know it probably not funny for you but :lol::oops:

When my 2 trouble makers are out I have 2 large storage box lids to wrangle them back to the direction of the open hutch door :lol: can't get close enough to catch the little darlings:roll:

Stu on the other hand I can walk up to, he asked for head rubs which he gets :D and then I just pick him up :love: wish the other two were as easy :roll:

At least they are keeping you fit ;)

I remember my Zeke escaping and going through the gardens and someone had to lend us a ladder so we could get through to a garden where he had managed to get to. the tyke! it took about five hours to locate and rescue him!! :roll:

:lol: I think we need a picture of the escapees and their carefully crafted escape hole!!

I'll second that ;)

My Slipper scaled a 4ft fence yesterday to escape my supposedly bunny proof garden, had me and my neighbour chasing her around the block for a while, the little devil :lol:

Back