• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poop hoover?

curlyanwurly

Warren Scout
I have 10 outdoor free range buns and am out several times a day poop sweeping with a dust pan an brush and its starting to get a little boring so im thinking of getting a garden hoover,, do you think it would work on poops? Andcwhatabout on damp days do you reckon it would still poop suck :lol:

Ooh, sounds like an interesting idea. Not thought of that, Ive got 4 chickens myself :D would be handy for cleaning out the buns runs too! Not sure it would be strong enough to suck it all up though, as I think they're mainly meant for leaves, but I've never had one so not sure how strong they are. I've got 2 poop hoovers oops I mean dogs, who would eat the lot if I let them :shock::lol:

Lol I thought my dog was just odd, glad hes not the only poop hoover:lol:

No, your dog is normal :lol: what I can't understand with my dogs is why they will eat poop if I let them, but they turn their nose up at certain dog food :roll::lol:

we have a pond vac and i reckon it would suck it up - we use it on wet leaves etc... it can suck alllll the sludge off the bottom of the pond no bother..... the only problem is, because its meant for sucking water too, it only sucks for 3 seconds at a time then stops... its a slooooooooow process

Back