• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns - there'll be even more pics soon xD Image Heavy!

RavenMoon

Mama Doe
These are just the ones I've uploaded so far, been taking loads recently and got some great ones in the last couple of days - going to be going on my site when I finally get it done. Some are a bit blurry, but that's going to happen :lol:

Cloud

Bilbo

Pooka

The boys

They're lovely :love: we should definitely have bunny dates :lol: looking forward to seeing more pix in the meantime :D

I know, I sometimes think it would be nice to be one of our pampered bunnies instead of us. Nice lazy life lounging around doing nothing unless you feel like it and being waited on hand and foot :lol:

I like all your 3, but I especially like Pooka. I've always liked pure black lops, if I wasn't out of space, time and money, I'd quite fancy acquiring one myself, but my OH made me promise no more after he came home one day to find Badger and Blueberry in the living room :lol: I knew he'd say no, I could only have Slipper so I just didn't tell him and apologised afterwards. To be fair, I started looking for a friend for Slipper, but then I fell in love with these guys and just had to have them both :lol: and now I'm not sure what Slipper would make of them. But they're only 9 weeks old so they can't meet her yet, I don't want her bullying them as they're so tiny.

I know, I sometimes think it would be nice to be one of our pampered bunnies instead of us. Nice lazy life lounging around doing nothing unless you feel like it and being waited on hand and foot :lol:

I like all your 3, but I especially like Pooka. I've always liked pure black lops, if I wasn't out of space, time and money, I'd quite fancy acquiring one myself, but my OH made me promise no more after he came home one day to find Badger and Blueberry in the living room :lol: I knew he'd say no, I could only have Slipper so I just didn't tell him and apologised afterwards. To be fair, I started looking for a friend for Slipper, but then I fell in love with these guys and just had to have them both :lol: and now I'm not sure what Slipper would make of them. But they're only 9 weeks old so they can't meet her yet, I don't want her bullying them as they're so tiny.

I've so nearly came back with another bun, but had to stop myself and be sensible. I found the boys took to Pooka quite quickly, I think it was easier with her being young so they had the nurturing instinct. Mostly she was very bossy about wanting grooms :roll: plus she introduced herself within the first week.

I've so nearly came back with another bun, but had to stop myself and be sensible. I found the boys took to Pooka quite quickly, I think it was easier with her being young so they had the nurturing instinct. Mostly she was very bossy about wanting grooms :roll: plus she introduced herself within the first week.

:lol: bossy little sister wrapping big brothers around her little finger.... or claw, she sounds a real little character :love:

I know, I was in pets at home at heeley on Friday collecting a run for my boys and I saw a giant bunny up for adoption with a sign saying "my owners didn't want me because I'm too big" and that really upset me, I just wanted to pick her up and give her a cuddle. I was so tempted to rescue her, but I had to be really strict with myself as I can't take on any more bunnies if I want to give them a good home and the proper care and plus I know nothing about giant bunnies so I'd to convert my stepson's bedroom into a bunny room for the giant and I can't imagine my OH being too happy about that, or me turning up unanounced with a new giant bunny when I've promised no more. It was still hard being sensible and leaving her though, I hope she's rehomed soon, poor thing.

Back