• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something has spooked PEggy!

moi

Mama Doe
She is in the frontroom with me, she just thumped and has stood still for about 5 mins! x

First time I heard Bilbo thump it was the first time I had picked him up and set him down. The second time i clearly remember was about 30 minutes before we noticed Cloud wasn't eating, which would explain why he kept thumping and looking at cloud, then us. Thankfully that one hasn't happened again. They also thump if we're too slow with food, which also results in Bilbo honking, usually while Cloud thumps.

Pooka heard what I think was a Magpie a couple nights ago and thumped for a good few minutes, until I ran over and spoke to her. Even after that she was wary for a while.

I had Shadowfax and Xena thump when I was near them today! :? Thing is, Shadowfax lives outside and Xena lives inside, so I have NO idea what spooked them! Must have been me, for some strange reason. :? They are perfectly fine with me now.

Bunnies are weird. :lol:

I had Shadowfax and Xena thump when I was near them today! :? Thing is, Shadowfax lives outside and Xena lives inside, so I have NO idea what spooked them! Must have been me, for some strange reason. :? They are perfectly fine with me now.

Bunnies are weird. :lol:

Haha, you either crept up on them, smelt funny or had a small alien perched on your shoulder.

Haha, you either crept up on them, smelt funny or had a small alien perched on your shoulder.

I had been at my friends all day, so maybe they didn't like the smell of her house...although they have smelt it before! :?

I think I'm going to have to go with the alien. :thumb: :lol:

Back