• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which hutch company to choose??

Hazel79

New Kit
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a hutch company to use based on personal experience?

The main ones I have seen online are Welfare Hutches, Custom hutches and runs, Hutches R US, Ryedale.

So much choice but just don't want to make the wrong decision. I currently have the rose cottage from pets at home but its too small and awkward with the stairs/ramp taking up a lot of the space! The locks are sometimes a bit awkward to fasten!

Thanks,

still haven't figured out how to add a picture!lol :)

We bought our hutch from rabbithutchwarehouse.co.uk

It's the Apex Grand Villa Deluxe Two Tier Hutch With Added Height & Depth. It's a lovely hutch, good size with the extra depth and height, good quality and well built. It's our first hutch so have nothing to compare it to. The only thing we've added to the hutch since this picture are extra straight bolts to secure the doors better.

They will also custom make any size hutch for you too. Their customer service is really good too when I initially rang them for advice etc.

Good luck in finding the right hutch for you and your bunnies.

Back