• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of my bunnies

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Pictures of my lovely new bunnies, Badger and Blueberry :love: Badger is the one with the black eyes and ears and the stripe on his back and Blueberry is the pure white one with blue eyes.
http://s784.photobucket.com/user/ssssarah_ssssnake/media/IMG_0246_zpsefb20409.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

and here's my Slipper :love:
http://s784.photobucket.com/user/ssssarah_ssssnake/media/IMG_0235_zpsb9a4d450.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6

I still haven't worked out how to post the pictures directly into my post rather than linking to this photobucket thing :oops: I can only get the links working first time by chance :oops::oops::oops: I'm not technologically minded, just bunny minded :lol:

Last edited:
What gorgeous little fluff balls :love: Sooooooo cute :D

You Slipper looks like a cross of my Bessie and Millie xx

Oooh they are so flooooofy :love: congrats on your beautiful bunnies! BTW, you may find Fitch bedding better for those fluffballs as it won't get stuck in their fur as much as woodchip does :) my lionhead Flora is like a piece of Velcro :roll: but Fitch is great with her :D

OMG the cuteness :love::love: Badger and Blueberry look so like Zola's babies. I love Slippers loppy ears and markings :love:

Oooh they are so flooooofy :love: congrats on your beautiful bunnies! BTW, you may find Fitch bedding better for those fluffballs as it won't get stuck in their fur as much as woodchip does :) my lionhead Flora is like a piece of Velcro :roll: but Fitch is great with her :D

That's a good idea - what is it? I'm forever brushing these guys (not that I mind, any excuse for kisses and cuddles :love:) but as soon as I put them back, they cover themselves again :roll: I loved your Velcro analogy too :lol: it fits so perfectly.

Thank you all for your lovely comments :D am really proud of my three fluffy bun buns :love: Strangely enough, Badger and Blueberry's dad is the spitting image of Slipper too

They're all so cute!! We definitely need to arrange bunny dates :lol: the two little 'uns are sooooo fluffy.

I think with photobucket you can copy the IMG box on the right and then paste into the message box on here :)

Edit: just added my lot in stories and photos :)

Last edited:
Aww, they are gorgeous :love::love::love:
I think Fitch is a paper based horse bedding, a lot of people on here use it and really like it. Ive not tried it myself yet though. My floofy lionheads have lino on their floor,wood pellet cat litter in their litter tray, hay in a big basket hung over it, and then their bed is newspaper with a piece of fleece pet bed stuff I got from B & M. They are like Velcro fluff balls aren't they!

That's a good idea - what is it? I'm forever brushing these guys (not that I mind, any excuse for kisses and cuddles :love:) but as soon as I put them back, they cover themselves again :roll: I loved your Velcro analogy too :lol: it fits so perfectly.

Thank you all for your lovely comments :D am really proud of my three fluffy bun buns :love: Strangely enough, Badger and Blueberry's dad is the spitting image of Slipper too

You can get Fitch here: http://www.fitchrecycling.co.uk/animal-bedding/horse-bedding/single-bale-horse-bedding.html

It is so soft, I wish I could sleep on it :lol: very good value as well, lasts for ages and is super absorbent, plus none of the phenols (released from woodchip when wee'd on) that can cause respiratory issues :love:

Aww, they are gorgeous :love::love::love:
I think Fitch is a paper based horse bedding, a lot of people on here use it and really like it. Ive not tried it myself yet though. My floofy lionheads have lino on their floor,wood pellet cat litter in their litter tray, hay in a big basket hung over it, and then their bed is newspaper with a piece of fleece pet bed stuff I got from B & M. They are like Velcro fluff balls aren't they!

They sure are :love: I'm permanently covered in sawdust and bunny hair these days :lol:

Back