• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here's to 4 years with Sonic! Pics and a little story...

supersonic

Mama Doe
I cannot believe it's been 4 years since I purchased this little devil. Now I'm all for rescuing bunnies, especially after joining this site, but I don't regret getting him for Paws 4 Thoughts one little bit, he's the most charismatic, sassy, funny bunny I've ever had the pleasure of coming across :)

Well, I don't know if I have told you lot before, but Sonic didn't get off to the best start a bunny can have. After a few weeks of him being here, a Japanese Akita from round the corner got into the garden and killed our old guinea pig, Spock, and both of next doors guineas, Le-Le and Lu-Lu. After getting this text (I was sleeping at a friends house at the time) I ran back home, to find a police woman in the garden and blood stains on the grass. The dog had managed to knock your hutch on it's front, making it difficult for it to get a hold of. I don't blame this dog, it's from a home where he gets left in the garden, and neglected, we blame the owner. Who still, to this day has never said sorry.

Next door kindly let us keep you in their garage for a few months, just so we could make sure the dog wouldn't come back. Fortunately, since then we have never seen the dog loose on the street again. During this time we had the garden re-done, so when you came out I tried to keep you in their garden rather than annoying the gardener... you succeeded in that anyway!

When the garden had been finished, you could take back your kingdom! And you had also claimed next doors garden as your own, so your land had doubled! Since then you've been the best pet I could ask for. I'll miss you so much next year, I'll skype you alllll the time, but you definitely have quite a few more years in ya!

Here's this afternoon's photoshoot...

You in that garden that is not yours, boy!

Showing off your handiwork on the gate... at least you now know which way it opens!

General poser pictures...

Weirdo...

Stay STILL!

BUTT

High 5

Thanks guys :)

He's cute until he tries to chew through your fingers to get to the treat you're hiding in your hands :lol:

Back