• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Human & Bun

Lemonade

Warren Scout
Sorry for all the questions but basically, after reading everyone's stories on RU I'm completely jealous of everyone's relationships with their buns!

I'm afraid I'm none too keen on going and lying in the wet grass with them but from what I've read, I shouldn't have them out together or alternately in the lounge until they're spayed and bonded.

Basically, I was just wondering whether there is a way around this at all. It's another 6 weeks until I can begin to try and bond them as Socks is being spayed tomorrow. They've smelt each other on my clothes and their hutches are next to each other...

I'm rambling and not quite making sense I don't think but basically, I want to bring them in and am wondering how to do it.

Thanks.

L x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Just want to say though that if its not really do-able then that's fine, I'll just wait. Don't want to ruin the potential bond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Best to wait, your girly who is getting spayed will take a wee while for the hormones to go away.
Between 4-6 weeks.
Is the boy neutered already? or is it another girl?
xxxx

Back