• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jessica -Update 12th September-1620hrs-Home

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I dont know how Jessica hurt herself this morning, but she cannot take any weight on her right front leg :cry: There is no sign of a fracture, but it is clearly badly sprained. She has had Metacam. Then on checking her ears I found a bloody mass in her left ear. It is about the size of half a peanut, it looks like a tumour :cry:

Jessica is almost 9 now. I am really worried :cry: C is coming over tomorrow so I will discuss options with her.

Last edited:
Aww Jane, poor Jessica. Sending vibes her way.

Buns are really good at magically injuring themselves with nothing to injure themselves on, silly furries xxx

Hope the painkillers are helping her. It's even worse when you don't know what is wrong exactly. :(

Fingers crossed everything goes ok with C tomorrow. Sending lots of vibes. x

Thank you everyone

Jessica is still not taking much weight on her injured leg, but she is slightly better than yesterday. C will be coming over on a social visit today and I have asked her if she would mind taking a look at Jessica's ear. I dont like to take it for granted that having a Vet as a friend means home visits are freely available.

Back