• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quite pleased with myself

AnnieElms

Mama Doe
:oops:

I've been developing a more visual way to show our adopters (at the RSPCA I foster for) what sort of housing we are looking for when we rehome our bunnies. Our previous criteria were written as a long textual document, and it was a bit hard going really! So I made a new clickable version. I'm quite pleased with it :) (sorry this is a bit of a 'blowing my own trumpet' thread :oops::oops:).

http://s3.amazonaws.com/tempshare-s....com/stp183ve26a891sqbp1s6ge18nri4/story.html

Some of the links are a bit temperamental on mobile devices so I need to look at that.

(some people may notice their own housing in some of the piccies. I posted a thread yonks ago asking for photos, and you agreed at that time so I hope you are still happy for us to use your photos - let me know if you would prefer me to remove them :)).

You have a picture of my wendyhouse and run (its the one with the green tunnel in the run) and haven commented saying you would like to see it with a cover.

The picture was taken as it was being built and so the roof hadnt been put on yet. I will take you a new photo tomorrow with the cover on and you can swap it over.

You have a picture of my wendyhouse and run (its the one with the green tunnel in the run) and haven commented saying you would like to see it with a cover.

The picture was taken as it was being built and so the roof hadnt been put on yet. I will take you a new photo tomorrow with the cover on and you can swap it over.

Ooh is that in the Pinterest link? Sorry I should have said that is not my page, a friend has put that together so the comments are hers. I am just linking to the page as it shows nice housing. If you do have a photo of it with a cover I will send to her though so she can update, thanks so much :)

The photos I got permission to use are the ones within the actual housing criteria thing. I think they were Captain Helen's, rabbitdan, and I can't remember whose the kennel was :oops:

Great idea. Pictures are sooo much more interesting and engaging than loads of text. Ooo pinterest. I had forgotton all about them. Rabbit pinterest double brilliant!!!

Thats excellent :D As someone who had to read text-based guidelines I can easily say that looking at pictures makes things much less complicated!

That's brilliant !! There are some amazing set-ups featured. It's amazing that anyone still thinks it to be OK to keep Rabbits in tiny hutches.

Back