• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nan and grandad keep admiring one of my baskets

thanks ive had to trim it back a few times, over wise wouldn't be able to get through front door, got another on opposite side :lol: I'll miss them when autumn hits hard

That does look good? What's you trick for keeping them looking nice, mine start off okay but look tatty by now :(

That does look good? What's you trick for keeping them looking nice, mine start off okay but look tatty by now :(

thanks tamsin, I use my own plug plants, not fed them as much this year, kept forgetting, but deadheading and watering twice a day, as now with them being soo big they dry out much faster as you can imagine, the lobelia this year has done really well as by now it would of gone past its best

It's probably my watering :oops: this years swinging between hot and tipping it down so often I haven't got into a routine.

I'm not very good at lobelia from seed, it self sows it self fine but when I try in a tray I don't get much.

What's the variegated trailing plant?

Back