• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We met our new fur babies today :)

dominoid

Warren Scout
They're 3 weeks old now so we went to see them with their current mummy today :) Gotta wait at least another 5 weeks of course before they come home with us but they got to have a good sniff of us and we've given them names, they'll be Tifa and Freya.

They're super active and inquisitive at the moment. Tifa jumped on me, climbed around a bit and gave my shirt a little nibble too so I think I went down well as a playground! Freya gave my Fiancee a good sniff and some inquisitive hopping too :) Can't wait for them to come join us now, only 5 more weeks!

emejevur.jpg

This is them from a few days ago; Tifa's on the far right and I think that's Freya on the far left but difficult to tell as they have such similar markings right now! XD

So cute! :) I bet you can't wait to get them home! The 6 weeks I had to wait for Levi and Daisy after I'd visited the breeder to choose them dragged by at the slowest rate ever!!

Back