• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So proud of my little Doughnut

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I guess it's not a great deal for most rabbit owners but now Doughnut is dry and well, instead of tiddling on the floor and pooping everywhere she now goes in her litter tray. She has also decided her little bed I got her which is outside her hutch is also a litter tray, so I have filled that up with litter! It's so sweet to see her running around and then off she jumps in her bed, does her business and out again. Even poops. I now only have a few stray ones to clear up.

She was always great before her illness a year ago and she's remember. I guess this thread may seem silly to some but I'm very proud of her after all what she's gone through.

Wow! Well done doughnut!
And we'll done you- you have been such a brilliant mummy bunny the way you have got her through all her troubles.
Nikki
X

Well I think you have every right to be so very proud of Doughnut, and it is lovely that you thought to share with us how well she is still doing. I'm very impressed though as you would have thought with all the terrible problems she had, and over such a long period of time, that she would really have needed litter training again, but then little Doughnut isn't your average bun is she :love:

Ah thanks everyone. I may actually save money on kitchen roll and floor cleaner now. Also she now sleeps on her vet bed instead of tiddling on it so less washing. When a rabbit's well it is so much easier. I really admire people who take in sick animals.

Back