• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This little bunny stole my heart/ pics p19

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Such a sad story :cry:

The Rspca recently rescued a number of Nethies, I am not sure on details. But one little girl was found to have awful teeth. Her incisors had grown up to her nose, her molars were in a terrible state and she has suspected tooth root issues :( She only weighs 600g.

If that wasn't bad enough, when she went in for an emergency dental and spay once they opened her up she was found to be pregnant :cry: I couldn't believe it, the poor little girl. Obviously the babies couldn't be saved at this stage and probably a good job too and pregnancy would have killed mum and their teeth would most likely have also been awful if they had survived as babies.

Her incisors couldn't be removed as they are really weak and keep breaking off at gum line.

Today, Steve is travelling up the M1 to Walsall to collect our new tiny girl :love: So was wondering if anyone was interested in seeing photos of her once she arrives home??

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, poor little bunny. :cry:

Looking forward to seeing pics of your new tiny girl. :love:

Poor girl, so good she's going to be loved and care for now. :D Pics are definately required :love:

Yes yes yes, we need to see this little girl.
What time will she be home so we can start pestering you? :lol:

Yes, yes, yes!

Then in a few weeks after your loving care we want some more photos of a fatter little bunny.

She should have been here by now but Steve has been waiting over an hour in a layby so no idea!

Oh no, hope everything is ok. Steve will be getting a name for himself with all this galavanting all over the country waiting in laybys! :lol:

I couldn't post earlier but she arrived around 1.30

She is such a sweet and happy little girl :love: I will try to post piccies later :D

Still haven't agreed on a name, I want to call her Myrtle Dove :( Steve wants Margaret Hopwood :roll:

P1050304.jpg

P1050297.jpg

P1050296.jpg

P1050290.jpg

P1050288.jpg

P1050303.jpg

P1050302.jpg

Back