• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny still doesnt have a name!!! pics added

moi

Mama Doe
And I feel like calling him Bunny isnt fair as Id like him to get to know his name. Whereas if he stays as 'bunny' then he'll think im calling him everytime I say bunnys x

Last edited:
To be honest I thought you had adopted Bunny as his name. What does he look/act like?

Edit: just saw pics. Obsidian, Obi for short

To be honest I thought you had adopted Bunny as his name. What does he look/act like?

Edit: just saw pics. Obsidian, Obi for short

Initially we didnt name him because if the bond didnt work the previous owner said we could take him back. But even if it hadnt there was no way we were parting with him! :lol: And we have been thinking of names for what seems like yonks now. Bunny does seem to be sticking though.

Hes very cute, comes straight to the door for his grub, bit fussy on is veggies but hes trying more now he sees Benji wolf down everything. x

Cerin, Koli, Noir, Nyx are cool names meaning 'darkness' or the like. I immediately thought of Aden when I looked at him though.

Marley is black and I wish I couldve called him Burdock but Marley was what I rescued him with so even though we tried to change it a couple of times it ended up being Marley anyway!

Marley is black and I wish I couldve called him Burdock but Marley was what I rescued him with so even though we tried to change it a couple of times it ended up being Marley anyway!

That's a good one. I'd be tempted to get a Dandelion then, Dock and Dandy would be adorable :love:

That's a good one. I'd be tempted to get a Dandelion then, Dock and Dandy would be adorable :love:

That was the plan!! :lol: my OH was like ' no its Marley now it can't be changed!' Gutted! But I have to agree, I first called him Jaxx and it just didn't stick :(

Bojangles already had her name when I adopted her and her previous owner thought she was a boy, that is why she named her Bojangles. But, if I was to name a boy bunny it would be Jasper. I love the name Jasper for male animals. It is dignified, yet mysterious.

Back