• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the things we do

natsusakura

Warren Veteran
Just got into the car to take willow and biscuit a run to bond them.
Biscuit promptly peed on me. 2x!!
Have had to change everything!
all over my shirt and trousers and hoodie!!
ewwewwwwww

Clover used to wee on me when she was a wee baby bun when I held her I feel your pain of having to get completely changed :lol:

Hope the bonding works :wave:

I am Bojangles' third owner, so needless to say she was nervous coming into my home. She used to pee on everything, including me frequently. Soon, she became very protective of me. I started dating my boyfriend around the same time she came into my life and I was scared to introduce her to him because I was scared she would be scared. Finally in late December, I introduced them. She was ok with him, or so it appeared. I learned not to keep the apartment really warm because it could make her sick, so the warmest area was my bed. I had an electric blanket set on low and I had many blankets to keep us warm. I was snuggled down in the warmth of the bed, and my boyfriend was laying down beside me working on his laptop. I was dozing and I forgot to put Bo in her cage for the night. As my boyfriend was working, he felt something watching him. He looked up and saw Bo had jumped up on the foot of the bed and was watching him. He decided to be friendly and patted the area next to him. She hopped over to him and got on his lap. He went to scratch her ears, as he had seen me do. She bit him, hard enough to draw blood, peed on him, and ran away. I woke up to him cursing. He told me what happened and I went looking for her. I found her cowering under the bed. I coaxed her out and cuddled with her, cooing at her the whole time. My boyfriend was so angry, she had bit him and I was babying her. They have since become friends, but I think he knows who comes first:love:

I am Bojangles' third owner, so needless to say she was nervous coming into my home. She used to pee on everything, including me frequently. Soon, she became very protective of me. I started dating my boyfriend around the same time she came into my life and I was scared to introduce her to him because I was scared she would be scared. Finally in late December, I introduced them. She was ok with him, or so it appeared. I learned not to keep the apartment really warm because it could make her sick, so the warmest area was my bed. I had an electric blanket set on low and I had many blankets to keep us warm. I was snuggled down in the warmth of the bed, and my boyfriend was laying down beside me working on his laptop. I was dozing and I forgot to put Bo in her cage for the night. As my boyfriend was working, he felt something watching him. He looked up and saw Bo had jumped up on the foot of the bed and was watching him. He decided to be friendly and patted the area next to him. She hopped over to him and got on his lap. He went to scratch her ears, as he had seen me do. She bit him, hard enough to draw blood, peed on him, and ran away. I woke up to him cursing. He told me what happened and I went looking for her. I found her cowering under the bed. I coaxed her out and cuddled with her, cooing at her the whole time. My boyfriend was so angry, she had bit him and I was babying her. They have since become friends, but I think he knows who comes first:love:

This sound so much like me, my OH and Slipper! Slipper is very temperamental - she hates being picked up and woe betide you if you stick your hand in her cage! She tolerates me, probably because I'm the one who does everything for her rather than actual affection :roll: I can usually get away with feeding her and picking her up to take her outside to play in the garden unscathed, but she goes for my OH every time he tries to feed her and she has growled at him when he's tried to bring her back in from the garden. She's not yet drawn blood from him as he's so far faster than her, but a couple of times he's not quite fast enough and she's nipped him. Then he wants to flick her to punish her :evil: and I tell him that won't do anything and he has to be nice to her if he wants her to be nice to him. He gets exasperated with me for fussing over her and I used to give her veggie treats like lettuce and carrots until someone warned me they were bad for her, but he used to get so annoyed when he thought she was misbehaving and call me to tell her off and I'd go up to her and go "oh dear, whose a silly Slipper? Do you want a carrot? Here it is, whose a good girl" while stroking her. He says I'm a soft touch and she gets away with murder. I tell him he doesn't get bunnies. He says he doesn't seek his dinners approval :evil: I then say if he ever eats my bunnies, we're finished and I've banned him from even eating rabbit that you can buy in shops to be eaten. It's a work in progress - both him and Slipper! Fortunately, he gets on a lot better with my new babies, Badger and Blueberry, and they also get on well with him. I get jealous as I do everything for them and they occasionally lick me, but he occasionally cuddles them and gets a bath! :roll:

Back