• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is ..

Mine don't get shop treats like the little banana chips etc. I don't really like them, I think they're a bit OTT and unnatural myself! I do however, keep meaning to buy some fenugreek crunchies as they've never had them (purely cos I've never seen them to buy!) and I'd be intrigued to see how they take to them :)

They regularly get handfed dandelions, very occasionally little bits of carrot or apple, and often parsley etc.

jasper goes mad for carrots

the other two will eat anything especially if its green :lol: however they DON'T like fenugreek crunchies

Mine love all veg, fenugreek crunchies, all forage, parsley is a big fave too.

Mine go mad for food in general! Anyone would think they are starved the way they carry on! They love carrot and baby corn they get dandelions for breakfast and a few pellets then they have fresh hay twice a day to munch on then for dinner they have parsley and a veg, and a snack of a few pellets when I get home from work! Yet they still act though they are starving! Should I feed them more?

Fenugreek crunchies, apple strudel treats and those terrifyingly bright 'carrot drops' (God knows what chemicals are in them!). He also loves bread crusts, special K and bits of banana -I know, I know, not good bunny food!

Mine go mad for food in general! Anyone would think they are starved the way they carry on! They love carrot and baby corn they get dandelions for breakfast and a few pellets then they have fresh hay twice a day to munch on then for dinner they have parsley and a veg, and a snack of a few pellets when I get home from work! Yet they still act though they are starving! Should I feed them more?

Sounds just like mine! I can always tell what time it is when my lot start being restless and hovering over their food bowls. Then they pounce on it like they've not seen food in a month, even though they sit eating hay all day :lol: I can never get Badger and Blueberry's bowl in as they're always sitting in it's place :lol: and by the time I've moved one and go back for the other so it's clear for the bowl, the other one's jumped back up! :roll: But they more than make up for it with their general awesomeness :love:

I just ordered some fenugreek crunchies for my little guy :D excited to see if he likes them ;)

I'm not sure if they sell these in shops (I certainely never see them about) but I managed to find some on eBay for £2.25 + free delivery! Just in case this is of interest to anyone :D

Angel LOVES carrot tops, fenugreek crunchies, and the mixed dried flowers you get from the hay experts (cant remember what the stuff is called but she loves it)

Back