• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Six More Photos of Endeavour

My goodness he looks so ethereal in these photos! :love: He fair glows in the camera light! :D
Do you not have to worry about him having a wee on the duvet as well? :shock: Fiver is excellent with his toilet habits, so I have no fear of letting him on my bed, but Pip and Mimz (even before he got tilt) cannot resist leaving a calling card or two! :?

My goodness he looks so ethereal in these photos! :love: He fair glows in the camera light! :D
Do you not have to worry about him having a wee on the duvet as well? :shock: Fiver is excellent with his toilet habits, so I have no fear of letting him on my bed, but Pip and Mimz (even before he got tilt) cannot resist leaving a calling card or two! :?

So far he hasn't wee'd on the bed, but I would never say he never would !!

Bit of a thread hijack here but ummm...jackaroonie...we haven't seen your lovely buns in AGES. :evil: I need a Pickle Binky Fix!

Back