• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saturday Cuteness alert :)

Ailstar

Mama Doe
So I've had Levi and Daisy in the kitchen with me today as a special treat before it gets too cold. I've set up camp here with my laptop and a load of magazines. So I've had lots of opportunity to take lots of cute photos. I love sitting on the floor with them, they are just such little characters.

Here's a selection of my favourites

image_zps4cec42f0.jpg

image_zps9b397b23.jpg

image_zps2e4e3aa2.jpg

image_zpsfe321546.jpg

image_zpsc35891b8.jpg

image_zps515446cb.jpg

Very cute Ailstar...how's Daisy doing?

She's doing great thanks :) I weighed her last night and she's putting her weight back on (not surprising if you could have seen her attacking her veggies this morning!) hope your daisy is continuing her great recovery :)

They both are just too sweet, and I looooove that mane Levi has! :love:

Thank you! :) I love his mane, he looks like a nutty professor! When I took them back for their holidays to the breeder she even commented on it, so I'm hoping he's not going to lose it. And I almost didn't even get a lion lop as I was worried about the grooming involved, but he loves being brushed and sits lovely and still on my knee. :)

:) Levi is a fluff monster, that was his 'groom me daisy' flop. :) I'm hoping he's going to keep his fluffiness and not lose it as he gets older.

When Jaffa flops like that Ren is always sticking her nose up his bum and he jumps up and looks confused, then two minutes later flops again and the same thing happens!

Back