• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Reggie

Schez

Mama Doe
I went out to say goodnight to the bunnies last night but it was freezing so stuck on my old fleece coat, (one that I use for cleaning out when it's chilly) - I came in and sat down and Reggie went bananas. :shock: he jumped up on the sofa and started nipping and pulling at my sleeve and before I could stop him he wee-d on the sofa! :shock:

He's only done that once before, but that was when he was a baby and I was litter training him. He went straight back to the kitchen in disgrace. :lol: not that it was problem to clean up, but I just wonder why he reacted that way...? Is my jacket really that bad?! :shock:

Truffles did this when we got the giants, after no weeing since her spay. Poor sofa.

Poor sofa indeed, he's a big rabbit with a lot of wee! :lol: luckily, the sofa is leather (it sounds posh, but promise it's not! ;)) and so it wiped clean off. Reggie is booked in for his neuter at the end if this month. (Scared face) :(

Poor sofa indeed, he's a big rabbit with a lot of wee! :lol: luckily, the sofa is leather (it sounds posh, but promise it's not! ;)) and so it wiped clean off. Reggie is booked in for his neuter at the end if this month. (Scared face) :(

Our sofa is leather too, and not posh! Willow and Nettle are being spayed on Thursday. Am dreading it TBH but it should make them a bit more gentle with each other.

Our sofa is leather too, and not posh! Willow and Nettle are being spayed on Thursday. Am dreading it TBH but it should make them a bit more gentle with each other.

It definitely helped my Rex buns, Stanleigh Rose was terrible bless her heart, she either needed a litter (never in a million years I'm afraid) or to be spayed. Since being spayed Stanleigh is so affectionate with Daisy Belle, they are inseparable. :love: Daisy's turn next month. :thumb: every one of my bunnies have or will be neutered.

I know it's worrying but try not to worry too much, we all do when our bunnies are in the vets(I'm a fine one to talk, I'm terrible - and I know I will be anxious with Reggie) Keep us posted on how things are going on Thursday? *nose rubs for Willow and Nettle* xx

Back